Tata Institute of Social Sciences – School of Vocational Education
a Deemed University as under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act 1956
Today, the TISS is a Government of India Institution and has earned recognition as an Institution of Repute from different Ministries of the Government of India, various State Governments, international agencies such as the United Nations, and the non-government sector, both national and international.
More details about TISS can be found here.
TISS has recognised ENTICE Institute, Indore as its Training Hub Partner in Healthcare Education.
We are conducting PGDEMS (Post Graduate Diploma in Emergency Medical Services) under recognition with TISS-SVE.
The course will be run under their supervision and the Diploma will be given by TISS-SVE. This diploma will be recognised as NSQF level 5 course.
Lifesupporters Institute of Health Sciences
We are proud to be associated with Lifesupporters Institute of Health Sciences which is a registered not for profit organisation, formed with the intention of promoting Emergency and Critical Care education modules to save lives and to create a cadre of trained professionals. Training is imparted as per international standards to render Pre-Hospital and Hospital care.
LIHS is one of the few institutes of India which are authorised by the American Heart Association (AHA) as an international training centre to conduct their courses in Basic and Advanced Life Support (BLS & ACLS)
LIHS is the Vertical Anchor for Healthcare related vocational courses by Tata Institute of Social Sciences – SVE
LIHS is accredited by Healthcare Sector Skill Council (HSSC) for imparting training of its various courses under the aegis of National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC).
Entice is conducting the PGDEMS course with LIHS as their vertical anchor
LIHS is recognised by:
- D. Hinduja National Hospital and Medical Research Center
- American Heart Association (AHA) International Training Center
- American College of Surgeons Advanced Trauma Life Support India (ATLS)
- American College of Emergency Physicians International Trauma Life Support (ITLS) – Alabama Chapter.
- Pre-Hospital Emergency Care Council (PHECC), Ireland.
- Talisman Healthcare Group, Perth, Australia.
- Priority Dispatch Corporation, USA.
- Life Sciences Sector Skill Development Council (LSSDC), India.