This is a theory masterclass on ventilator, which will cover basics of ventilation.
Mechanical ventilation has traditionally been in the exclusive domain of the anesthetist. Now with the increasing incidence of patients requiring mechanical ventilation, critical care and emergency physicians must possess these skills and nurses and other para-professionals need to have a basic understanding of these concepts as well.
At the completion of this workshop, the participant will be able to do the following:
- Understand the need for ventilation for a patient
- select correct parameters to start the ventilation
- change the parameters of ventilation according to requirement of patient
- understand various modes of ventilation and adjust them as per need
- Use the Non Invasive ventilation methods ie Bipap in selected patients
- Know the different settings of ventilator in common medical problems.
Who should attend this ventilator class?
Medical students, Ayush Doctors, Paramedics, ICU nurses, Nursing Students, or anyone involved in the care of the critical care patient.
Do you provide notes for the session?
We are providing preparatory videos for the workshop through our mobile app.
<a href=”https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.entice&pcampaignid=MKT-Other-global-all-co-prtnr-py-PartBadge-Mar2515-1″><img src=”https://play.google.com/intl/en_us/badges/images/generic/en_badge_web_generic.png” alt=”Get it on Google Play” /></a>
The course is catered for including morning tea and snacks
- Registration and Tea: 8 AM
- Ventilator Masterclass 8:30 AM – 12 30 PM